Technology should fit your business. Not the other way around!
Your technology should fit your business. You shouldn’t have to make your business fit your technology.
Technology plays a vital role in your company. You depend on it to provide meaningful and timely information. We leverage technology and re-engineer your business processes to provide you with the information you need to better manage your organization.
But technology is only a part of our expertise. Our experience as accountants and managers in private industry gives us a unique perspective and the ability to know what our clients need. We guide our clients in redefining their “vision,” provide leadership in bringing their vision into focus and act as stewards in executing to bring it to fruition (all 3 of which differentiate us from our competition).
We Understand Your Technology Needs
Our experienced, certified technology consultants offer proven business experience in many industries including construction, manufacturing and wholesale distribution, not-for-profit and medical practices. We start by understanding and documenting your business requirements, assessing how your current technology is meeting those requirements, identify gaps, and help you evaluate and select the package that works for you. From general ledger and inventory needs, to customized add-ons, we can help you create a versatile and powerful information solution that meets all your needs.
We can help you
- Get the most from technology — whether you are considering a new system or feel that you could get more out of your current system.
- Process analysis and improvement — our real-life accounting experience combined with technical skills allow us to identify areas to improve efficiency and profitability
- Timely and meaningful management information reporting — so you get the information you need for management decisions to better understand your organization.
- Integration of your systems. Examples: Importing data to G/L, A/R or A/P from operational, billing or other systems
- Automation of processes. Examples: Complex reports and elimination of excessive keying. Electronic bills & remittances. Revenue or expense allocation automation.
- We work behind the scenes to help you achieve your business goals by delivering services that simplify and streamline your IT environment for operational excellence.
Dopkins understands the importance your software plays in your business. Not only are we technology advisors, we’re business advisors and we understand how technology can support your business strategy. Plus, our extraordinary focus on customer service means you can rest assured our team is always there for you.
For more information, contact William M. Prohn CISSP, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC at firstname.lastname@example.org.