Non-profits are experiencing dramatic change resulting from economic, regulatory and technological issues. Successfully managing these factors is essential for survival.
Photo above from left, Aspire of WNY Students Jen, Mathias and Marissa spend time with Jennifer Ball, CFO, Aspire of WNY; Tom Emmerling, Dopkins Managing Partner; Sarah Hedges, Partner, Dopkins Assurance Services Group, Tom Sy, Executive Director, Aspire of WNY; and Cathy Voyer, VP of Educational Services, Aspire of WNY.
Not-for-profit organizations are experiencing dramatic change resulting from economic, social and legislative developments, as well as technological progress. Many organizations face the demand for increased levels of program activities during a period of reduced government funding, and reduced tax benefits for gifts. In addition, not-for-profit organizations face increasing Federal and State regulations, changes in tax laws, threat of litigation and increased reporting requirements.
Based on the above, we created a not-for-profit service team staffed with members from all departments who have extensive experience with the accounting, reporting, regulatory, operational and tax aspects of not-for-profit organizations. The committee strives to keep you informed of changes as they occur.
- A-133 Audits
- Internal Audits
- Pension Plan Audits
- Cost Report Preparation
- CFR Preparation and Assistance
- Foundation and Endowment Investments
- Information Security
- IT Networking
- IT Network Administration
- IT Software Selection, Implementation and Training
- Institutional Investing and Foundation Endowment Investments
- MC2 Managed Care Managed Costs
- Reimbursement Review
- Retirement Plan Administration
- Tax Return Preparation
What’s new in the not-for-profit sector?
- Read about the latest accounting, regulatory, and other developments
How is your agency going to adapt to the changes ahead? Take our Managed Care Readiness Assessment
Catch up on some of our communications you many have missed.
- Introducing MC2, Four Focal Points, Four Boxes Explained
- Read about our not-for-profit thought leadership.
- Click here to Download our Free Non-profit Revitalization Act Checklist