We’re Hiring: Join the Dopkins One Firm Experience and Find Your Career
Our tagline is Achieving results … people to people, and it applies to our clients and our team members.
Senior Tax Associate–Small Business Job Summary
The Tax Advisory Group at Dopkins is seeking a full-time associate (staff) or senior accountant with prior public accounting firm experience for our small business practice.
The ideal individual will have experience in the write-up and preparation of corporate, partnership and individual income tax returns for a wide range of industries.
- Corporate, Partnership, Individual and Trust income tax preparation
- QuickBooks experience and the ability to provide client support
- Financial statement preparation (Compiled & Reviewed)
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Prior tax experience, preferably 2 years in public accounting
- CPA or candidate progress in completing CPA exam.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Team player with a positive – ‘can do’ approach.
- Strong communication skills.
Dopkins Firm Profile
We have defined our culture as “The Dopkins One Firm Experience” and celebrate it through a recognition program whereby each of our team members is encouraged to document, in narrative form, behaviors demonstrated by their colleagues that exemplify our values—that’s what makes Dopkins different. We respect our people, we value our clients and we serve them with excellence and integrity. The Dopkins Experience is more than an internal recognition program – it defines our service delivery philosophy.