Join the Dopkins One Firm Experience and Grow Your Career
The Senior Associate is a member of our Assurance Services Department, typically known in other firms as the Audit Department. You will be expected to:
- Develop an understanding of a client’s business, becoming a “functional expert” in the area. Keep lines of communication open with staff and clients.
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Prepare all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and reportable conditions.
- Supervise engagement team as needed
- Anticipate and address client concerns and escalating problems as they arise.
- Recognize and inform senior management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients.
The Dopkins World is Your Oyster
Dopkins is a growth oriented firm. For those looking for increased challenges, opportunities and rewards achieved with management, successful candidates in this position will receive serious attention, consideration and mentoring for that path.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or closely related field.• 2-4 years public accounting experience as an audit professional.
- CPA or demonstrated progress toward obtaining CPA certification.
- Understanding of audit services with knowledge of FASB regulations, GAAS, and GAAP.
Dopkins & Company, LLP, one of the largest locally owned certified public accounting and consulting firms in the Buffalo-Niagara region, is located at 200 International Drive outside Buffalo, NY in Williamsville. We offer comprehensive accounting, auditing and tax services, as well as system and wealth management consulting, pension plan administration and collateral examinations.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect our people, we value our clients and we serve them with excellence and integrity. The Dopkins One Firm Experience defines our service philosophy and culture. It’s what makes Dopkins different.
One Firm Explained
Our tagline is Achieving results...people to people, and it applies to our clients and our team members. We are about client service, we are about life balance. Our culture is built around a One Firm Experience— client service by team, and striking a balance between your professional and your personal life.