The Tax Advisory Group of Dopkins & Company, LLC is in need of a full-time Senior Tax Associate with at least 2 years’ prior experience working in a public accounting firm. The ideal candidate will have a background in the write-up and preparation of corporate and partnership tax returns for a wide range of industries as well as individual tax preparation; knowledge of QuickBooks; and preparation of financial statements. Candidate must be able to stay organized, work under tight deadlines and able to handle simultaneously on-going projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CPA Certification or Candidate
- Minimum 2 years’ of tax and accounting experience preferably in small to mid-size public accounting firm
- Experienced in the preparation of Corporate, Partnership and Individual income tax returns
- Experienced in the preparation of Compiled and Reviewed financial statements
- QuickBooks experience and ability to provide client support
- Ability to develop, grow and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Competitive Salary
- Firm paid life and long-term disability insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental
- Flexible work schedule
Dopkins is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with all applicable laws, prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, marital status, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, military status, predisposing or genetic information, or any other category protected by law.
Questions? Email Kristen Francemone, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.