Join the Dopkins One Firm Experience and Grow Your Career
Dopkins & Company’s Assurance Services Group is seeking a Manager to support our growing Healthcare practice.
As an Audit Manager you will have the opportunity to focus on managing multiple engagement teams and clients. By providing a comprehensive review of audit work papers and financial statements you will be helping to mentor your team as you keep an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy. You will work to keep lines of communication open with both staff and clients while anticipating, addressing, and escalating client concerns as they arise. Since Dopkins employees strive to provide thorough customer service to all our clients, you will be charged with recognizing opportunities to increase the level and types of Dopkins services your clients would find beneficial. Professionals in our healthcare practice typically provide consulting services along with audits as part of their project portfolio – applying healthcare industry knowledge to create value for clients.
- Solid understanding of industry specific audit issues relating to healthcare organization, including revenue cycle, third-party payor, managed care, regulatory compliance, HIPAA and internal control matters.
- General knowledge of GAAP (including FASB and GASB pronouncements) and GAAS (including Yellow Book requirements for GAGAS)
- Strong financial statement audit background
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- Able to develop, grow and maintain strong client relationships
- 5+ years of public accounting external audit experience
- Experience working in a mid to large size public accounting firm or in an internal audit, accounting or finance role with a large healthcare organization.
Dopkins & Company, LLP, one of the largest locally owned certified public accounting and consulting firms in the Buffalo-Niagara region, is located at 200 International Drive outside Buffalo, NY in Williamsville. We offer comprehensive accounting, auditing and tax services, as well as system and wealth management consulting, pension plan administration and collateral examinations.
Questions? Email Kristen Francemone, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.
We respect our people, we value our clients and we serve them with excellence and integrity. The Dopkins One Firm Experience defines our service philosophy and culture. It’s what makes Dopkins different.
Our tagline is Achieving results…people to people, and it applies to our clients and our team members. We are about client service, we are about life balance. Our culture is built around a One Firm Experience— client service by team, and striking a balance between your professional and your personal life.
Dopkins is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with all applicable laws, prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, marital status, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, military status, predisposing or genetic information, or any other category protected by law.