Join The Dopkins One Firm Experience and Find Your Career
Our tagline is Achieving results … people to people, and it applies to our clients and our team members. We are about client service, we are about life balance. Our culture is built around a One Firm Experience, client service by team, and striking a balance between your professional and your personal life.
Dopkins Asset Based Lending Consulting Services, a division of Dopkins & Company, LLP, is a solution-driven consulting firm with a highly experienced professional staff. The experience and leadership of Dopkins ABL Consulting Services encompasses hands-on experience in the asset-based financial services industry, with clients located throughout the U.S., Canada and around the world. Clients include the asset-based lending arms of domestic and foreign commercial banks, small and large independent finance companies, floor plan financing organizations, factoring organizations and financing subsidiaries of major industrial corporations.
As a member of this Team you will:
- Develop an understanding of the business and the Field Examiner role.
- Work on a team to deliver value to our clients.
- Gain knowledge of client businesses and industries.
- Participate in office wide initiatives – recruitment, marketing etc.
- Actively pursue self-development opportunities in line with the competency model.
- Develop strong team relationship skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Career-minded professional with an interest in building skill sets for future growth
- Motivated to put your accounting or finance degree to work
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Team player with a positive – ‘can do’ approach
- Strong communication skills
Questions? Email Kristen Francemone, Human Resources Manager, at email@example.com.
Dopkins & Company, LLP, one of the largest locally-owned certified public accounting and consulting firms in the Buffalo-Niagara region, is located at 200 International Drive outside Buffalo, NY in Williamsville. We offer comprehensive accounting, auditing and tax services, as well as computer, wealth management and health care consulting, pension plan administration and collateral examinations.
We have defined our culture as “The Dopkins One Firm Experience” and celebrate it through a recognition program whereby each of our team members is encouraged to celebrate behaviors demonstrated by their colleagues that exemplify our values—that’s what makes Dopkins different. We respect our people, we value our clients and we serve them with excellence and integrity. The Dopkins One-Firm Experience is more than an internal recognition program – it defines our service delivery philosophy.
Dopkins is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with all applicable laws, prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, marital status, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, military status, predisposing or genetic information, or any other category protected by law.