Join the Dopkins One Firm Experience and Grow Your Career
The Audit Manager is a member of our Assurance Services Department, typically known in other firms as the Audit Department. You will have the opportunity to focus on managing multiple engagement teams and clients. By providing a comprehensive review of audit work papers and financial statements you will be helping to mentor your team as you keep an eye on quality, thoroughness and accuracy. You will work to keep lines of communication open with both staff and clients while anticipating, addressing, and escalating client concerns as they arise. Since Dopkins employees strive to provide thorough customer service to all our clients, you will be charged with recognizing opportunities to increase the level and types of Dopkins services your clients would find beneficial.
- Solid understanding of industry specific audit issues relating to organizational issues and attest services in any of the following areas; financial statement audit, regulatory compliance, due diligence and structuring, process and controls, or assertions and agreements.
- General knowledge of FASB regulations and GAAP
- Strong financial statement audit background
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- Able to develop, grow and maintain strong client relationships
- 5+ years of public accounting external audit experience
- Experience working in a mid to large size public accounting firm
Dopkins & Company, LLP, one of the largest locally owned certified public accounting and consulting firms in the Buffalo-Niagara region, is located at 200 International Drive outside Buffalo, NY in Williamsville. We offer comprehensive accounting, auditing and tax services, as well as system and wealth management consulting, pension plan administration and collateral examinations.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We respect our people, we value our clients and we serve them with excellence and integrity. The Dopkins One Firm Experience defines our service philosophy and culture. It’s what makes Dopkins different.
Our tagline is Achieving results…people to people, and it applies to our clients and our team members. We are about client service, we are about life balance. Our culture is built around a One Firm Experience— client service by team, and striking a balance between your professional and your personal life.