Asset Based Lending (ABL) Field Examiner
Dopkins ABL (Asset Based Lending) Consulting Services, a division of Dopkins & Company, LLP, is a solution-driven consulting firm with a highly experienced professional staff. The experience and leadership of Dopkins ABL Consulting Services encompass hands-on experience in the asset-based financial services industry, with clients located throughout the U.S., Canada and around the world. Clients include the asset-based lending arms of domestic and foreign commercial banks, small and large independent finance companies, floor plan financing organizations, factoring organizations and financing subsidiaries of major industrial corporations.
Your Diversity and Entrepreneurialism are Encouraged
Dopkins ABL Consulting Services offers an exciting opportunity as an ABL Field Examiner. Responsibilities of this role include:
- Performing on-site engagements consisting of field examinations of commercial lender’s prospective & existing borrowers in order to review loan collateral, identify any areas of potential exposure for the lender’s collateral, and to detect fraudulent activity.
- Documenting the findings/results of engagements, highlighting areas of exposure, in written form through reports and in verbal form with customers and management.
- Function in varying capacities such as working independently on engagements or with client staff.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word is essential.
- Experience with AssetWriter, AssetReader and other data-mining software is desirable.
Your Skills Are Essential
You must possess the following skills, abilities and knowledge to perform the essential functions of the job:
- Strong accounting, writing and interpersonal skills
- The ability to travel extensively throughout the U.S. and Canada
- Highly motivated professionals who enjoy a team environment and work well independently.
- Minimum of three years of Asset Based Lending industry experience.
People Like Working Here, So Will You.
We aggressively seek talented, enthusiastic individuals to who can help us achieve our mission of delivering superior due diligence services to commercial lenders across North America. Our nationally recognized team of ABL professionals represents our solutions in the marketplace every day. Our very future depends on them and therefore we are devoted to fully supporting our team, in and outside of the office. We pride ourselves on our benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible work schedules
- Investment in both the career and personal development
- Work from your home office – choose almost any city in North America!
Will You Fit?
You will benefit from our Firm’s culture because we offer these advantages:
- Recognized by members of the Commercial Finance Association as one of the industry’s leading providers of field examinations.
- We reward results rather than effort; our highest performers are our highest compensated.
- We seek balance between professional, personal and community commitments.
- We provide our people opportunities, encourage initiative and reward results.
- A desire to learn and grow professionally with a leading organization. Our professionals supply the enthusiasm and commitment that are essential to our continued growth in this exciting, constantly changing industry
Today, you’re invited to explore Dopkins ABL Consulting Service’s winning tradition for yourself. When you are evaluating your career and the choices among ABL field examination consulting firms, you’ll want to know what it is that differentiates Dopkins ABL Consulting Services. We think of it as being “One Firm”. Watch as we articulate what that means to us and for you. You can learn more about our Firm’s culture by accessing our video at www.onefirm.info
Please click here to complete an application and submit your resume.
Questions? Email Kristen Francemone, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dopkins is an equal opportunity employer and, in accordance with all applicable laws, prohibits discrimination against applicants and employees based on race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, domestic violence victim status, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other category protected by law.